Saturday, August 14, 2010

Module 6

Final Video Project: Social Presence
  • Depending on your internet connection, please wait until the streaming is further along before playing video as it may appear choppy if the play rate and streaming rate are too close together. Thank you.

******************************

For Module 6, I responded to the following blogs:

William Goldstein
http://billgoldstein.blogspot.com/

Lynne Butkiewicz
http://waldentechnology.blogspot.com/

Andree Simmons
http://andreesimmons.blogspot.com/

Katherine Crawford
http://kat-edutech.blogspot.com/

Bradley Gogan
http://gogans.blogspot.com/

******************************

7 comments:

  1. Christine,

    Great topic! Your research is great and I love how your video and graphics enhance the text. Do you know your keynote speaker? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    I enjoyed your video,I found it informational, and at times a little off point. Over-all a good production and citations were included.
    Great effort,
    Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine!

    Great Video! - Just full of social presence.
    It made me think about social and individual presence in an educational context You know. people differ in their social presence. Great entertainers and leaders have had enormous social presence. I think it has to do with their responsibility level and real social condition in our society. One person with a very high social presence can be a very positive factor in education or any other area as well. Certainly there are negative social presence sources as well. They just throw dampers on just about anything. I liked the sincerity of your speaker.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine,

    Super job on your video. It made me think more about social presence in distance education classes. You did a great job! I learned alot from your video. Your shot great video. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, Bradely, Bill & Lynn,

    Thank you all for your comments!

    Good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine...

    Great Job on your video!

    I especially like when you brought up physically present vs. socially present. That is so true. Just being there, or what I describe as "osmosis", does not mean you are doing something.

    ReplyDelete